New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Team-Up videos

Comments

• I hope samurai does something cool and has a second team up with all the RPM rangers and cast. i would like that.
  • Me too! But that all depends on if the RPM rangers actors return and if Saban would actually do it! But other than that, yeah I hope they do it
  • It doesn't look too promising that there will be an RPM/Samurai team up, but it would be cool if there was a full ranger team up.
  • There've been rumors going around that there's going to be a second team up, but i doubt it.
  • I doubt it to, but i hope the rumors are correct!
  • edited April 2012
    Who was that creepy little girl supposed to be? I know there was a little girl in Abaranger, but as far as I recall, she didn't have a counterpart in DinoThunder, except apparently in the team-up episode.

Edit: Never mind, I just looked it up in Wikipedia. She's a villain from SPD, which would make sense as to why I didn't remember her in Dino Thunder.
  • Who Morgana? (Or whatever the crap her name is?)
  • Yeah, I think that was her name. Apparently she has an adult and a child form.
  • I think Morgana was her name, couldnt tell you, ive only seen SPD twice.
  • yes it was Mora as child form but Morgana after Emperor Grumm turn her back to her adult form
  • That's what i thought her child name was, but i wasn't sure so i didn't wanna say it and look like an idiot lol
  • edited April 2012
    Mora is her child name and Morgana is the adult name. Kinda remind me of Olympius. He was Impus as a baby, as an adult he was Olympius. Speaking of Morgana, anyone remember her 1st fight in that battle armor?
  • I didn't really like Olympius. he was kind of annoying to me.
  • Aren't all villains annoying?