New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Team-Up videos

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Yes, however, you can talk about and put up your own as well. Considering we are doing what you ask, it just bothers me how someone doesn't contribute on their own forum thread when it's something like this. I mean, people could be curious as to what your favorite is
  • No offense, but why don't you look for some yourself instead of waiting for others to post 'em? I mean, besides the OO one you found.

How could we forget this:

agreed forever red was my favorite part of wildforce. we got to see wes & tj one more time as well as andros :)
  • We need another Forever Red when the final season comes
  • there isn't gonna be a final season? Samurai is almost over then they are going to do Goseiger.
  • Dubby, he means in general. Although, I don't see PR ending anytime soon
  • oh. i dont see it ending anytime soon either. its popular. and always has been. the action figures and accessories are huge money hits too, so i doubt they would stop making them. i see power rangers being around as long as super sentai is. no matter whos in charger, whether its disney, or saban, or someone new.
  • edited February 2012
    Who knows man. This is the second year of Power Rangers Samurai. Either this will be the last season or they will use Goseiger. I just hope they don't use that Super Sentai Pirate guys. It uses Zords and suits that aren't even found in Power Rangers
  • edited February 2012
    Agreed. Power Rangers has gotten so popular since Mighty Morphin was aired in 1993.
  • Who knows man. This is the second year of Power Rangers Samurai. Either this will be the last season or they will use Goseiger. I just hope they don't use that Super Sentai Pirate guys. It uses Zords and suits that aren't even found in Power Rangers
    It's not he last season because they announced that PR will continue to be shown on Nickelodeon until 2014/2015

• What?! Nightmere please post the URL for it so we can see
  • edited February 2012
    Nickelodeon announced today that they will continue to air Power Rangers through 2014!!!!
  • thats good news Nightmere10 :) i figured they wouldnt end any time soon!
  • With talks about Goseiger being made into PR, I wasn't surprised about the news. Plus, if Super Samurai brings in good ratings like I think it will, then PR will continue to grow in popularity
  • If it continues until 2014, then we better be ready to say "Goodbye" to the Power Rangers for good.
  • They'll most likely keep going. There's not way Saban would buy the rights back to a show for only 4-ish years and then do away with it. Not when there's plenty of toys to be sold and money to be made