New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Team-Up videos

Comments

• I think it would have been a lot better if Scott could have made an unmorphed appearance, it was still a pretty good team up in my book.
  • I didn't like the way Scott was acting in the team up. In RPM, he was always serious and hardly had time for fun.
  • edited March 2012
    @Dubby i was hoping scott had some sort of device to check the atmosphere and de-morphed that would have been so much better and we feel more like the usual power rangers team up episode
  • well, we all know why he didn't de-morph, right?
  • edited March 2012
    is it a different actor that plays scott?
  • yes, exactly. It's not Eka Darville playing Scott in Clash of the Red Rangers, so, naturally, he couldn't de-morph.
  • Well they made a nice excuse, but they seemed to have forgotten that RPM rangers run on a sort of battery. I'm amazed that he didn't de-morph at all, but we all know why.
  • No. Eka voiced scott, but he voiced it under a different name because he currently has a contract signed with Fox for a tv show called "Terra Nova"
  • and you know this how?
  • Common sense. No one can mimic a voice that well. It was Eka doing the voice and a stunt guy was in the suit. Unless Eka filed for FiCor, which he didn't, he couldn't come and do the show unless he went under a pseudonym.
  • that doesn't invalidate my point as to my he didn't de-morph. Whether he voiced him or not, it was not Eka under the helmet, hence the lack of de-morphing.
  • If you care to read it again, i clearly wasn't disagreeing with you. You were asking how we knew that Eka voiced Scott, and that's what I answered.

• He CLEARLY said it was a stunt guy in the suit and that Eka did the voice acting, no one was disagreeing with you coreymon....
  • sorry, my bad. I was still half asleep when I wrote that.
  • anyway, what did u guys think of the true blue episode were justin teamed up with the space rangers? it was ok but i dont really get how he had his powers considering the command center and the ranger powers along with it were destroyed.