New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Team-Up videos

Comments

• I agree with Nightmere, power rangers aint going anywhere for at least another 15 years.
  • I wouldn't even go that far and say another 15 years
  • Saban gave up the show before. Who says he won't do it again. Let's just hope that the last season of Power Rangers will be awesome.
  • Maybe Saban will air Power Rangers on another channel.
  • edited February 2012
    According to Paul Schrier on FB
    Saban is going to keep on making Power Rangers...yes. But - buy the cool stuff you like while you can, because later, it's unobtanium
    I'm not saying he's going to make it forever, but he's definitely going to continue with it.

But we are WAY off topic!!!

• edited February 2012
    Agreed.
  • Hey check out this. I found the team-Up between Power Rangers Zeo and the Alien Rangers
  • easily forever red, hands down
  • Forever Red is definitely fun, but my favourite, as in the one I have rewatched the most often, would have to be the Time Force/Wild Force team up, Reinforcements From the Future.
  • The only team-up that wasn't good was "Clash of the Red Rangers". Is felt like a team-up until Professor Cog was destroyed. After that his army came and it felt like another new episode. And a portal inside a subway train? Couldn't they make a portal gap like in the previous seasons?
  • edited March 2012
    The only team-up that wasn't good was "Clash of the Red Rangers". Is felt like a team-up until Professor Cog was destroyed. After that his army came and it felt like another new episode. And a portal inside a subway train? Couldn't they make a portal gap like in the previous seasons?
    "Clash of the Red Rangers" was possibly the worst team up compared to other seasons. There was only one rangers from the previous series, boring story line but one positive was the fighting scenes were quite good.
  • edited March 2012
    I just don't know where the hell it fits into the second season. I mean, the whole list of episodes have been posted, but there's no way to tell where it fits.

• Yeah I read the last episodes! Hope they turn out to be awesome episodes. Also, where can i stream episodes for super samurai? I am falling behind and i don't want to download it.
  • Not sure. I only know places where you can download them. Places where you can stream them tend to have the files taken down due to copyright pretty quickly
  • oh that's disappointing! hope someone can stream them soon.