New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Team-Up videos

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
There have been many team-ups in Power Rangers history. Find a vid of your favorite team-up, write the URL in your message, and when you post the comment the vid will pop up here for everyone to see and rate. Please show the fans the Power Ranger teams-ups they might have not known. It doesn't matter who they teamed with, just put it on here and enjoy.

Comments

• The "Power Rangers One Force" vid isn't a real team-up. It's just a bunch of clips from the real team-ups put together, but it does sound good.
  • edited February 2012
    thats a clip of adam when he teamed up with the in space rangers?
    i didnt watch past the adam part lol
  • yeah i was posting it for adams clip. cause i couldnt find one of just him. lol
  • edited February 2012
    oh. I was hopin this discussion would just have vids. Are there any more people with favorite team-up vids?
  • time force / wildforce was the last good team up imo
  • The last good team-up for me was PROO Once a Ranger. This was the only vid I could find about it
  • edited February 2012
    really? I didnt really care for Once A Ranger, i only liked it because Adam & Xander were in it. didnt really care for the other rangers they used. Bridge was good as the green ranger. didnt feel he fit the part to lead a team.

i have question about the lost galaxy/lightspeed rescue team up.
    was that leos voice in the beginning when he pulled the saber and morphed? didnt really sound like Danny Slavin.
  • That's because Danny Slavin was in an argument with Saban/producers/etc so he only did part of his ADR while someone else supplied other lines. So, no.
  • ah. thats what i thought. i kinda figured it wasn't danny's voice when he was morphed, i just wanted to make sure. i just watched that team up. awesome team up!
  • I didn't know. Any more favorite Team-Up vids someone wants to put up?
  • No offense, but why don't you look for some yourself instead of waiting for others to post 'em? I mean, besides the OO one you found.

How could we forget this:

• Because my discussion is for people to talk about THEIR favorite Team-Up, not me putting up all the team-ups