New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Team-Up videos

Comments

• I honestly don't really see what use Dr. K would've been without a laboratory of sorts to work in.
  • Because she had the morphers and the only way the RPM's could have gotten them was from her.
  • Ok, so, that would be the only thing she'd be useful for, then? I mean, honestly, that had to have been put somewhere in the RPM world BEFORE the end of the season. It would also make sense for the line "your team says hi" considering everyone pretty much split up at the end of RPM.
  • True, she could also search them and get them together and then give them the morphers and give them instructions on where to go in time and blah blah blah, im not a writer, i don't think of important stuff like that Lol
  • Honestly, I think CotRR fits into the RPM timeline near the end, but obviously before they all split up
  • edited April 2012
    Uh guys, according chronological stuff COTRR actually occured in the middle of RPM, just before they got the RPM Ultrazord. Check out the megazord configuration at the beginning of the episode. It's the SkyRev Megazord. Plus Venjix's entire army was destroyed at the end of RPM so COTRR couldn't have occurred after the RPM finale.
  • Thanks for clarifying that. I only saw RPM once (i hated that season) so I wouldn't know where it'd be
  • I liked RPM, i thought it was good.
  • Hey all this talk of Chrono-stuff got me thinking of Chrono-morphers from PRTF, which brought me into putting this up
  • I always thought Jen was mean to Wes in the first 3 episodes, then i grew to love both Wes and Jen.
  • She was mean to him. It was kinda like a Taylor/Cole thing. They were the leaders that already had everything working out well with them as the lead, and then some guy comes in and everyone warms up to them, and they start to change things.
  • that's true, you make a good point.
  • edited April 2012
    Hey anybody remember the 2 SPD/Dino Thunder team-ups? I found a video of team-up #2, but I can't find team-up #1 on Youtube. At least I found full episodes of both team-ups.
    PRSPD: History
    PRSPD: Wormhole http://gorillavid.in/i183kxfea841
  • I actually thought it was kinda weird that they had two team ups in one season. I would love to see that in every season.
  • The 2nd team up was better because it had all the dino rangers & all the SPD rangers. both team ups were good though!