New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Well, Saban Is At It Again..

1235»

Comments

• I guess he could do that, but wouldn't Saban just come after the forum too seen how PRP uploads his videos here too, well trys to anyway?
  • edited July 2012
    OFFTOPIC: PRP is thinking about shutting this and SSC, according to Tokusatsu-Avenue

"(Jamie Abbott) We are thinking about shuting Down PowerRangerPlanet and SuperSentaiPlanet Since Saban and Toei keeps on taking down the links. If that happen our site had a long run."
    Not sure where this came from, but I am not affiliated with Tokusatsu-Avenue in any way, and have not announced that anywhere. I may have said a few times, that i'm probably better off just shutting them down, but nothing official.
  • That was posted on Tokusatsu-Avenue's FB page.
  • I guess he could do that, but wouldn't Saban just come after the forum too seen how PRP uploads his videos here too, well trys to anyway?
    You have a very good point however keep in mind that PRP has to approve all new members so Saban would have to sneak by him in order to accomplish that. I do think it's possible for a Saban employee to sneak by in here without PRP even being aware of it however would Saban even care about forums and whether they link to illegal episode encodes? Saban doesn't seem to care about ones such as RangerBoard and RangerCrew despite both having forums that do have members that upload episodes and actually link to their episodes in those forums.

• NO! They can't do that! This is the only place where I can connect to other Ranger fans and discuss superhero stuff!
  • don't worry PRP,we can't let Saban did that to you,and we will never give up and help you,because we are PR Fans.
  • hey prp heres a slight idea what about hypotheically only making the episodes on this message board only accessible to board members?
  • @sayla0079 can you translate what you said into a much more understandable english please?
  • You can understand it fine. What they're asking is if there's a way to make the episodes on the message board, only accessible to board members. Which, pretty much answers it's own question, but it's understandable.
  • edited August 2012
    @NightMere10

exactly one messageboard I go to sometimes has it set up where you can't access the videos option unless you are a member and signed in. if you go to the board not signed in the scetion doesn't even show up.

I figured if they do that here and someone from saban sneaks on here as a guest then they won't know where the episodes are posted so they can't get them removed.
  • @sayla0079

I already do that here. Nobody can see links unless they are signed in.