New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Well, Saban Is At It Again..

Comments

• It would be kind of cool if the seasons where released to US dvd or something. I would really like to see older episodes of Sentai.
  • Same here I love Jetman and Bioman kicks ass

(Sorry if we aern't suppose to curse on this board prp)
  • Grrrr, but its not completely unjustified. Saban are releasing it on DVD, so its natural for them to eliminate the competitions. They wont touch sentai, but Toei will most likely do their monthly clean up. If you want to watch the early shows, check out subbing groups like TV-N and GUIS. I posted a list a while back.
  • edited June 2012
    I would but they don't have the ones I want. At least with more then 3 or 4 eps.
  • @PowerRangerPlanet Don't give up. I'm sure people who are unable to buy Power Rangers will need the internet. You can use the released DVDs to your advantage. They will be remastered for HQ so you just have to rip the episodes off the DVD and put em up on here.
  • @PRThunder Yeah, I was thinking about focusing all of my energy on just making this forum better. Dropping the rest of the site. Everytime I put up an episode, they just take it down, so it's not worth it. But when it comes to the forum, I can control who comes in. Makes things much easier.
  • Why don't you let us do the work, we'll contribute so you can buy the DVD and put them up here. Access is limited to people with a certain amount of activities so Saban can't just lurk and get the links. I'm sure most people would be happy contributing at least $10 or $20.
  • @zyusouken I have no problems obtaining the dvd's myself, the only problem is uploading them, and not having them taken down so fast. But yeah, I agree, Maybe a 20-post-count minimum, or something like that.
  • 20 post is too little, I'm thinking 30 - 50 verified/relevant posts(so non of that spam sh*t). And while you can buy the DVD yourself, it'll be better for us to donate. I mean, we are freeloading on your server, at least let us pay for something :P.
  • @zyusouken, there are some members that are also trying to help PowerRangerPlanet with uploading the episodes. Saban would have a hard time trying to locate every individual that is uploading the episodes while producing the tv series.
  • edited June 2012
    Yeah, I wouldn't say we're freeloading.

@PRP: On RangerCrew they have it around 200 or something because they wanted people to be more active on the forum instead of just using it for downloads.
  • 200 is too much, it encourages people to spam and double post. I'd say 30 - 50 verified useful posts(by PRP, voting leaves a lot to trolls)
  • I didn't say PRP had to use that number, I was just giving an example for a number as to what other boards used. Rangerboard also uses 200 but that's just to get to the multimedia thread in general.

Still, any set amount of posts and you still have to worry about people spamming, double posting, or posting irrelevant stuff.
  • I suggested you email Saban and tell them stop removing your links. And if they don't, you should sue them.
    As much as that's a nice idea and a good suggestion, that wouldn't ever work. Saban could sue Power Ranger Planet if they wanted to but there's no way PRP (Power Ranger Planet) would ever win such a court case.

The most PRP could get away with is being excused from any wrongdoing since there's no hard proof of him uploading the episodes.

It does suck that the episodes keep on being removed though but it does make sense considering the DVDs are coming out but personally they should just be concentrating on the ones that will be released within the next couple of months. I think it's kind of pointless and a waste of time to worry about taking down things like Lightspeed, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, S.P.D, Mystic Force, Overdrive, Jungle Fury and RPM since who knows how long it'll be until we get those on DVD.
  • Does anyone know if they are going after music videos using series clips or just the episodes themselves (I didn't want to get in trouble because I used a couple clips from prlg and vr troopers).