New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Well, Saban Is At It Again..

Looks like they completed another onslaught. They not only removed the links from my site, but links from multiple PR forums. In one instance, they took down a whole site, because they were hosting episodes directly on their server. Looks like it may be the end of PRP.

Comments

• edited June 2012
    :( It's probably due to the DVDs coming out and everything, but that sucks, man. Thanks for everything.
  • I suggested you email Saban and tell them stop removing your links. And if they don't, you should sue them.
  • I'm sure once the DVD's come out there will be true dvdrips of the show by scene groups on torrent sites :)
  • Are they going after sentai as well or just power rangers?
  • Who knows.
  • Probably both I'd imagine... course it's hard to find sentai either way.
  • Yeah no kidding especially the older sentai series.
  • I know right? I been trying to find the original series for ever. no such luck :/ just little bits and pieces of episodes.
  • I doubt with Sentai in general considering Saban doesn't own it. However, it would make sense if it was ones that Saban used to make PR seasons. But, if I'm wrong, then, oh well.
  • I know right? I been trying to find the original series for ever. no such luck :/ just little bits and pieces of episodes.
    No kidding I can't find much pre jetman

• edited June 2012
    I doubt with Sentai in general considering Saban doesn't own it. However, it would make sense if it was ones that Saban used to make PR seasons. But, if I'm wrong, then, oh well.
    I'm trying to find the ones that were never adapted to avoid bias on liking the shows or not.
  • I doubt with Sentai in general considering Saban doesn't own it. However, it would make sense if it was ones that Saban used to make PR seasons. But, if I'm wrong, then, oh well.
    you make a good point, I wish they would just leave us people who want stuff for free alone... I mean seriously, you're all ready rich, why does it matter if people download your stuff? Lol
  • Why don't they just put it on netflix or make a partner channel on youtube some of us can't afford to go japan and see these series? And this is the only way to see it, lets face it some of these will never be on us tv (Dairanger is too violent and bioman and go ranger are "too old".
  • Power Rangers is all on Netflix Sayla. I wish Sentai was too.
  • I know I was talking about sentai (sorry got a bit carried away.)