New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

The Biggest, Baddest scene in Power Rangers history

1235»

Comments

• I really loved their story line in Ninja Storm. And, I really felt for Tori in this seen as well
  • Power Rangers in Space when Yellow's grandmother steals a police car and rams into the monster.
    What episode was that in? I wanna see it!
  • Grandma Matchmaker i do believe it's called.
  • Yes, Dubby's right, it's called Grandma Matchmaker. I thought it was in Lightspeed Rescue at first, but then I realized I was mistaking it for the episode where Joel and Kelsey dressed up as old ladies.
  • There was an episode in Lightspeed rescue similar but he is referring to the In Space episode.
  • edited March 2012
    Did you even READ my post? I said, I had THOUGHT it was the Lightspeed Rescue episode, but I was agreeing with you on the name. He already said it was in Space, so I didn't need to repeat it. Nowhere in that post did I say that it actually was a LR episode.
  • Oh, i thought you was talking about a different episode of lightspeed where kelsey had to get that crystal thing from her grandmother. Sorry, i didn't catch the last part of that post.
  • It actually funny that monsters can get their butts kicked by people without powers