New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

The Biggest, Baddest scene in Power Rangers history

Comments

• That's true, it does sound like it would be fun though.
  • It's harder then it looks. Johnny Yong Bosch thought it would be fun to write an episode too and found that A; not only was the Japanese weird (to him) and isn't as censored as it s here and B; it's harder to think of an original episode idea that goes around a monster, with a lesson to be learned at the end
  • That's true.
  • Well they managed to write 18 years (and counting) of Power Rangers
  • Oh, I'm not saying that they didn't manage it. I'm just saying that I'm giving them props for what they've done (even if I do criticize it a lot) and it's not as easy as people think it is.
  • What were your guys thoughts on Blue Ranger Gone Bad? I thought David Yost did an incredible job acting as a bad guy.
  • Not one of my favorite episodes but Yost did do a really good job.
  • It wasn't one of mine either but it was defiantly weird seeing billy as an "Evil Ranger"
  • edited March 2012
    Acting wise, I think that's where he branched out the most throughout his whole career, and showed that he really could act. Oh, that and Stop the Hate Master. Actually, I loved seeing everyone fight in that episode.
  • That was a good episode too, i laughed at most of Rocky's insults.
  • I actually thought a lot of his lines were really forced, but it was still funny to me
  • Hey I just thought of a scene. This one
  • Lost galaxy was a good season, I liked it all the way through the turning point in the show in my book was when they had to find the lights of Orin and the magna defender showed up!
  • Speaking of Lost Galaxy, we can't forget this moment: