New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

The Biggest, Baddest scene in Power Rangers history

Comments

• That was a good moment :)
  • edited March 2012
    Oh yeah. The 1st time a previous Ranger villain becomes a Power Ranger. Let's not forget the scene in PRTF where the Rangers stand up to Alex
  • I wonder how long a time passed between the time Jason Faunt did the role of Alex and then did the same scene for Wes. Or, hmmm, I wonder if he did all of Wes's parts and THEN died his hair for Alex
  • i always thought Alex was someone who looked remotely like Jason Faunt but then found out that it was jason acting for both Wes & Alex haha
  • New scene topic

what are your thoughts of when Zedd enters the command center for the first time? I thought it was a pretty good scene.
  • It scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. I just kinda wonder how he did it considering Alpha stated time and time again, only people with a power coin could get in. I mean, I know he's got a lot of power, but i wonder what kind exactly
  • edited March 2012
    Having your arch-nemesis enter your home is not exactly a happy moment. I have that video, but mine is longer, and it gives more detail behind that scene. Now as Dubby said "What are your thoughts of when Zedd enters the command center for the first time?
  • edited March 2012

Although, I do have to say, Evil Kim and Evil Jason were hot.
  • edited March 2012
    That scene defiantly kept me watching the movie though i knew Kim would turn good again, same with jason.
    Also Zedd got into the Command Center because Alpha 5 lowered the shields allowing him to pass in.
  • Power Rangers in Space when Yellow's grandmother steals a police car and rams into the monster.
  • I would classify that more as Funny then best scene lol
  • Oh, yeah, thanks Dubby. I hadn't seen the episode in a while, so I forgot all about that
  • I just watched it last night XD
  • Ha, yeah, I can see why you'd know it, then.

• Hunter & Blake are some of my favorite Disney Rangers ;)