New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most Evil Villain

1235»

Comments

• Yeah, i felt that the season could have been better if he wasn't so overly cocky all the time.
  • Hey we've been talking about the villains for the series, but what about the evil Power Rangers in the series. Some of them were pretty good.
  • Hunter and Blake were good villains when they were villains.
  • Tommy is an overrated evil Ranger. I thought Trent's storyline with it was better than anyone else's.
  • Tommy isn't really overrated, he was the first evil ranger and he holds a lot of childhood memories so i think he's pretty dang cool to me. But he got kind of annoying in Dino Thunder, i agree though Trent does have a better storyline and thought out well better.
  • Its all a matter of opinion. I think he's really overrated, but he was a great evil person. And I must apologize, for sticking my previous post in the wrong thread
  • edited April 2012
    Hey what about Titanium Ranger? Don't forget that he had powers that even Carter couldn't handle when the Titanium Morpher was being tested. He kicked their butts until they got the V-Lancers. Let's continue talking about evil Rangers in the proper discussion. http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/309/favorite-evil-power-rangers#Item_4.