New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most Evil Villain

Comments

• The Shredder from the TMNT franchise. He has many appearances in the comics, cartoons, and movies. I prefer the three Shredders from TMNT 2003 because they're all ruthless, merciless, and they always defeat their opponents easily because they're strong, powerful, and clever.
  • my favorite villain is Megatron from Transformers :) and the(Heath Ledger) joker from batman the dark knight.
  • @vgiannel5 I like your thinking
  • I think we could all agree that the most evil villain would be the tv censors . They are so evil they prevent us from watching certain evil villains :D :D :D
  • I think we could all agree that the most evil villain would be the tv censors . They are so evil they prevent us from watching certain evil villains :D :D :D
    What do you mean by that?

• More or less that they are evil in general. Sort of how they would prevent american kids from watching stuff stuff Japanese kids would watch because "American kids just wouldn't understand" (ie the reason why Brock from Pokemon was always making "Donuts" in the american series)
  • that's not censorship, that's localization, and it makes a whole lot of sense why they do that.
  • edited March 2012
    Hey Censorship shut down PTV on Family Guy...EVIL!!! >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • Heh. That's funny. Now what do we think about Nukus from Beetleborgs Metallix. He was evil huh?
  • Radiguet from jetman he was a complete bastard he had no redeeming qualities
  • Well there definitely alotta evil villains out there, all shapes, sizes, and flavors, but I say Mesogog is the best villain ever created and he was put up against the greatest heroes ever.... The POWER RANGERS. ALL HAIL MESOGOG!
  • I wouldn't say he was the best, but he was really good. My favorite villain was Ransik, i really liked the acting in his role. His story was pretty awesome too. I personally liked everything about Ransik, it was really cool how in the wild force / time force team up when they turned him into a human.
  • Ranisk was great. I'd say as far as most evil villainess, it'd be Trakeena or Archerina for me.
  • Trakeena was def the most evil villainess, i mean she was a new low. She made Lord Zedd look like a wimp haha.
  • Well I mean, Zedd did become more of a wimp after parents complained that he was scaring kids. I really hated that. Although, I did like Rita and Zedd working together