New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most Evil Villain

Comments

• I know.
  • I actually thought that was kind of odd at first, but then it grew on me
  • edited March 2012
    Well they are police, their main job is to capture the enemy, not kill them.
  • No, I mean, I thought it was weird that they were put in confinement cards, not that they have to capture the enemy and not kill them. Do you know how messed up the world would be if police officers killed all criminals (innocent or not) instead of capturing them?
  • I'd imagine it would be pretty messed up.
  • They actually did destroy them in Dekaranger, the Sentai version of SPD. The shrink-freeze thing was the same in both versions though.
  • edited March 2012
    Considering they're supposed to be seen as police, I think that's why they changed it
  • Interesting point Nightmere
  • It's a good thing Ransik and Nedira turned good in the end of Time Force. Helping the rangers stop the Mut-Orgs in Wild Force was the best thing they ever did. Especially turning Ransik human in the end.
  • edited March 2012
    Oh let's not forget about villains like Darkonda. He was the first ever devious villain on the show. He had 9 lives, and he destroyed the evil monarch of evil, Dark Spector. Here are a few videos of him
  • edited March 2012
    Wasn't a huge fan of Darkonda. i liked Eclipter though I think i spelled that wrong.
  • edited March 2012
    @Dubby You spelled Ecliptor correctly. BTW I'm still looking for the scene where Ransik and his gang arrive in 2001 and interrogate the guard. Does anyone have it?
  • They Darkonda looks, it always reminded me of Tron. I wasn't a huge Darkonda fan either
  • I just always thought he was overly cocky and kind of annoying.
  • He was, and normally, being cocky in general or overly cocky people are funny to me, but this was done in a way where it really got on my nerves and I could actually feel myself getting unnerved as I watched episodes with him in it.