New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Funniest Power Rangers Villain scene

1235»

Comments

• edited March 2012
    I found it funny that one time in PRIS where Dark Spector gave Divatox an order, she mimiced him, he was like "What did you say?", and she nervously made an excuse. What episode was that? Speaking of Divatox and Rita, here's a scene I liked between those two.
  • Oh, that scene was classic. But, it also reminded me how the end of Zeo, the Turbo Movie, and the Turbo tv series didn't line up. I mean, at the end of Zeo, Zedd made this big disclaimer about being "back" and then they never did anything about it. Oh well.

And I'm not sure what episode that was, btw.
  • that was probably the best part in the movie. lol
  • edited March 2012
    To me, the best part in the movie was when they were morphing for the first (and only time) time in the movie when Justin went in the wrong direction. Tommy's face was HI-larious
  • That was a good part too Lol

• I loved this scene too. If you look at JDF after Justin says, "Isn't that cool or what?" he's like, "You've gotta be kidding me. What the f*** are we going to do with this kid?"
  • Buhaha, that face is brilliant XD
  • It was funny, but I will remind you that this discussion is for funny VILLAIN scenes. Not trying to be rude
  • Oh, I know. I know i got way off topic. We were just talking about the Turbo movie and I got side tracked
  • edited May 2012
    I was watching PRNS "Double Edged Blake" and I thought the villain scene at the beginning was funny. Here are a few parts where I laughed
    PART 1:
    (Choobo laughs)
    Zurgane: "What's so funny?"
    Choobo: "You lose as much as I do"
    PART 2:
    (Kapri talks to the whole group)
    Kapri: "We're tired of being losers"
    (Lothor gets a bit ticked off)
    Lothor: "I'm sorry. Say that again?"
    PART 3: (Kapri speaks to the whole group)
    Kapri: "We have a plan. A plan to destroy the Power Rangers....once and for all"
    Lothor: "Well, so do I. And here it is"
    (Lothor makes a cage appear with Marah and Kapri inside)