New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Funniest Power Rangers Villain scene

Comments

• Another good scene is the episode of zedd waves when they captured Bulk & Skull in the beam and everyone was saying "Hail Lord Zedd" But Skull said "Hail Lord Fred" Lmfao!
  • I think at one point one of them says, "Hail Lord Bread" but I'm not too sure
  • I don't remember that part, i just watched that episode like 5 minutes ago, i only heard "Hail lord fred" haha
  • Hmmmm, I may have just supplied "bread" for "Fred"
  • Maybe, but i heard Fred. haha
  • What episode is that from?
  • Zedd Waves
  • Zedd Waves was one of my favorite episodes from the 2nd season. next to the power transfer and wild west.
  • I hated the Power Transfer only because it was in the chunk of episodes that are pretty much painful for me to watch, what with the bad voice overs and horrible editing
  • Yeah, for the power transfer i wish they would have used Jason's, Trini's, and Zack's voice instead of fakes.
  • They probably could've gotten sound bites from other episodes. Don't know how long that would take, but still.

And we're way off topic.
  • I liked the beginning of In Space when they showed all the Villains together. I thought it was pretty funny.
  • I wish they went more into that as well. It would've been a cool subplot to the whole series
  • Still you gotta admit, when devatox, & Rita were fighting over who should be queen of the earth was hilarious.
  • Eh, not really. I didn't like Divatox all that much and after a while Rita's voice got on my nerves