New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Funniest Power Rangers Villain scene

Comments

• good point.
    anyway; funny villain scenes usually had elgars one liners towards the quantrons? i think they're called.
  • Yes they were called Quantrons
  • edited February 2012
    ok. i thought so. i knew what they were called, just didnt think i spelled it right! lols
    my favorite one was when elgar asked the Quantron to get him a turkey sandwhich hahaha
  • I always thought Lothor was a funny villain. Like when he made a protein shake to lose some weight and when he broke the forth wall in the season finale.
  • Show us that scene please
  • yeah he was funny, but he wasnt really a good villain. if that makes sense.
  • (Marrah or Kapri): What's that?
    Lothor: A protein shake. My doctor says I need to lose a few pounds
    (drinks the shake)(5 seconds later)
    Lothor: (burps) Alright, let's get down to business. Zurgane let Operation Alien Outrage begin, and this time...there will be no mistake (belches loudly).
    LOL. I loved that scene. We would be lucky if someone put it up.
  • why dont you find it your self?
  • I tried, but I had no luck
  • Did you try searching, Power Rangers Ninja Storm, Lother moments?
  • Thanks for the idea. I just tried it now, but no-go
  • edited October 2013
    Hey I found funny Divatox and Elgar scenes

Here's Divatox's funny angry moments

Here are Elgar's funny moments

• edited March 2012
    She's like Zedd. When are they NOT pissed off?

/sarcasm
  • Lol. yeah. shes like zedd, only more annoying i didn't like devatox in the first 18 episodes when is all she did was send a detonator. it got old, im really glad they changed it up when the new team became rangers.
  • She did planted one more detonator when she tried to destroy the Phantom Ranger's ship so he wouldn't escape. She thought that plan worked, until the Phantom Ranger revealed that he cloaked his ship and replaced it with a fake.