New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Funniest Power Rangers Villain scene

Comments

• edited March 2012
    It was annoying how she kept using Detonators, but at least we had Elgar around to make things miserable for his "Auntie D"/Divatox.
  • Until he was assigned to serve Astronema which really ticked Divatox off when she found out about it.
  • yeah we already talked about that one, it was certainly a classic haha
  • Yes it was. I hope to see more hilarious villain scenes in the future
  • there will never be anyone like Rito or Elgar again. the guy who voiced both of them was hilarious XD
  • Rito Revolto was voiced by the guy whos now dead and Elgar was voiced by the one who played Shino Aburame from the Naruto series.
  • The guy who did Rito's voice is also the voice of Deviot. We need more dumb bad-guy-bosses. One page on the internet talking about PR Samurai said "Saban Brands have said the show will have a "brighter tone and gets an infusion of fun and comedy that wasn't present in present in seasons 16 and 17". Jungle Fury had plenty of funny moments, so did RPM. Guys help me out here, I started a discussion on the matter if those 2 season were funny in this URL http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/274/power-rangers-jungle-fury-and-rpm-funny-or-not-funny#Item_1
  • Watching through MMPR again and came across S2Ep43 "The Wedding Part 3" where there is a monster dance party and later Rita and Zedd sing (you guessed it) "99 Bottles of Slime on the Wall." MMPR does not age well but they still provide some of the funniest villain moments. :O)
  • i too just finished all 17 seasons. im going to keep rewatching them till they are no longer available, there are a lot of funny stuff in these shows <3
  • I honestly have trouble with a lot of the original stuff so I tend to stick with the multi part episodes
  • edited March 2012
    Speaking of MMPR "The Wedding" here is the video of the wedding scene
  • edited March 2012
    Let's not forget this conversation between Rito and Zedd
  • I was watching Power Rangers Dino Thunder "Disappearing Act". It was funny at the beginning when Mesogog and Elsa were talking.
    Mesogog: "I hope you have a plan to destroy the Power Rangers"
    Elsa: "I do. I give you...Thornox"
    (Elsa presents Thornox. It's a little black mutated plant about the size of video casette. Mesogog looks a Elsa)
    Mesogog: "I've already had lunch. Ahhhhhhh"
  • haha, dino thunder, good times... good times. Another good line was when they got the bikes and connor asked which one was his even though he already knew which one was his and ethan just kinda looked at him like an "Are you stupid?" kinda look! haha
  • Oh don't forget that one time where Mesogog kidnapped that obnoxious TV star to use her to make more creatures. I'm talking about Nikki Valentina. She escaped Mesogog's lair by stepping on Zeltrax's foot. It was funny how he reacted. "Ow! My toe!" lol. Here's the episode for it http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/dWUy3zasbI8/