New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Funniest Power Rangers Villain scene

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Whenever I saw a bad guy lose his temper for silly reasons, I would laugh hard. I'm sure you've all laughed at the bad guys plenty of times. Please put a video of your favorite funny bad guy scene or you can re-act it. Either way is good.

Comments

• I just loved it anytime Rito called Lord Zedd "Ed"

• i loved this haha i bet that was awkward for elgar haha
  • These are funny so far. I want more!

• good ole joel HAHAHA
  • edited February 2012
    Uh Dubby. This discussion is for the funny VILLAIN scenes. lol. I recommend you put this Joel vid up on the discussion called FUNNIEST PR SCENES. Here is a link to it http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/comment/2905#Comment_2905. Here is one funny scene with Zedd. He enters the Command Center and gets an unexpected sentence from Alpha which makes him go crazy. Watch him lose his cool.
  • oh good point. my bad. i just found it funny :/ lol
  • edited February 2012
    No prob. Does anyone else have a funny villain scene they want to share?

• i loved this haha i bet that was awkward for elgar haha
    Probably that one

Or most scenes of Zed after season 2
  • edited February 2012
    ARe there any more funny scenes besides these? Let's not forget the conversations between Flurious and Norg in PROO
  • agreed. pretty much every episode of season 3 that zedd in it was funny! lol
  • Honestly, I think Season 3 was the more comical season of MMPR (without the Bulk and Skull parts, I mean, they make everything funny)
  • tommy once said "Them two should have their own show" haha
  • Funny thing about that, is they were supposed to. It was supposed to be them and they were either managers, or workers at hotel. But, they didn't think kids would want a purely comical show like that. Plus, they thought kids would get mad that they'd see Bulk and Skull and not any of the rangers, so the idea never took off
  • i think they should have. when i was a kid all i watched was comical shows. course got my daily saturday morning cartoons in too :)
  • I don't know if i would've watched it. But, anyway, we're way off topic