New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

The Biggest, Baddest scene in Power Rangers history

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
For 2 decades, the Power Rangers have fought against evil, but there have been times where things got very serious. Post a video or comment on what you think is "The Biggest, Baddest scene in Power Rangers history"

Comments

• This is really just a video of promos for when Green No More aired as part of the "Power Playback" but, it's definitely Green No More for me.

I'm curious as to what you think the "Biggest Baddest" scene in PR is, PRThunder. Why don't you find a scene as well?
  • I have one though can't find a vid right now due to computer issues: countdown to destruction when the free for all near the end started.
  • Don't we already have a topic called "Favorite Episode Of Power Rangers"?
  • It's not for Favorite Episode. It's for the scene where you think PR really went there with keeping people in suspense and having you glued to the TV
  • Oh. I thought's that what it meant. I was always into most of the scenes in Power Rangers Time Force. When Wes' dad found out he was the Red Ranger i wanted to keep watching the show to see what happened and it just kept getting better from there.
  • Oh yeah, I totally agree. That was like, the turning point to the show if you ask me
  • i agree, it completely changed the way the show was and kept me in it all the way through the rest of the season to see what happened.
  • edited March 2012
    @Nightmere10 thanks for understanding the purpose of this discussion. Here are the vids showing the villains attack on the universe from PRIS. It was definitely big and bad. Then of course we get the scene where the Rangers reveal their identities and the citizens fight side by side with them
  • I definitely agree with the last one. I think that's the moment when everyone really started loving Bulk and Skull
  • I also loved Bulk & Skull, they helped the rangers once before in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers when the rangers had their memories erased but they didn't get to remember who the Rangers were which i thought was lame. I mean seriously, just let them know who the original Rangers were! Lol
  • Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. I kinda thought that was a cop out and would've loved to see what would happen if they remembered who the Rangers were.
  • What would happen is that Zordon would either replace the Ranger team he had or he would erase Bulk and Skull's memories. Don't forget the rules Zordon spoke of.
  • I didn't forget
  • I was talking to all the fans Nightmere
  • Which also includes me, which is why I put I didn't forget.