New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Gokaiger Ending

Comments

• TV itself isn't 100 years old, so you can't really say a show can't last that long. There are shows still on air that started over 50 years ago. For example, here in the UK, there's Coronation Street (started in 1960), and Blue Peter (a kid's show that started in the late 1950s).
  • The reason they keep going is because they are popular and watched. When people stop watching, then it stops being aired. So I think Super Sentai will keep going until the ratings are bad.
  • And as long as Super Sentai keep airing, chances are they'll keep getting adapted into Power Rangers.
  • bottom line: Sentai will be around as long as it makes a profit.
  • even if it goes on for 100 years
  • well, here we are at the end. only one more episode to go.
  • at least we dont have to wait a year for more sentai :) new season starts like a week after gokaiger ends i think.
  • yep, thats how it usually works.
  • the ending for gokaiger kinda reminds me of count down to destruction, anyone else feel this? I cant wait for the big battle.
  • only a few more days away now!!!
  • Now that is how you do a Super Sentai/Power Rangers finale. That was really, really fun to watch. I'll admit, though, I'm kinda sad that it's over. I'm going to miss the Gokaigers.
  • I couldn't believe the Gokaigers scattered all the Sentai keys all over the world.
  • They didn't. It was made quite clear that they returned the keys to their respective owners. But ya, that was quite surprising, but very fitting as well.
  • Just watched the Finale episode. it was really cool. they didnt scatter them, they returned them to the original sentai owners, if you watched the end credits you would have known that.