New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Gokaiger Ending

Comments

• I wish this season wasn't ending. It was so good. Probably my favorite sentai
  • i agree Nightmere10, it was the first season i actually watched all the way through!
  • Haha, same here. I'm partly through Goseiger, but I haven't had any time recently to continue watching it. I started both at the same time, and then just stuck with Gokaiger cause the plot (for me) was more enjoyable
  • im only on episode 13 of goseiger, havent really gotten into it enough to watch it all the way through.
  • I'm about halfway through Goseiger. I've been watching it alongside Go-Onger (and Gokaiger when new episodes came out), so my time has been split. It's not bad by any means, but the Goseigers themselves haven't really appealed to me as much as the Go-Ongers and the Gokaigers. Plus, the Go-Onger villains are a hoot.
  • nice, ive never watched before shinkenger. that was the first sentai i tried watching.
  • edited February 2012
    I started with Gokaiger, then wanted to start watching Goseiger after seeing their team up with the Gokaigers, then started watching Go-Onger after seeing their tribute episodes in Gokaiger and seeing just how different Go-Onger is to RPM.
  • at some point in life i wanna make it my goal to watch all sentai seasons at least once!
  • Good luck with that and more power to ya if you succeed
  • i dont care if im 80 when i finish all seasons, im gonna do it :)
  • Well, that depends on if someone is able to sub them all and if you can find them all. That would probably be the biggest obstacle.
  • im sure at some point within them 60 years someone will sub them lmao
  • After Napster came torrents. After torrents came filesharing. After that we will have the next best thing
  • I sure hope your right billybob :)
  • I thought Napster was just for music? Or am I really just out of the loop on that?