New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Gokaiger Ending

Comments

• No, im pretty sure it was just music lol
  • I thought Napster was just for music? Or am I really just out of the loop on that?
    Yes Napster was just music, but they were the major start in free online downloading.
  • Oh gotcha. Ok, I just didn't understand that. Thanks for clearing that up. :)
  • Im currently working through Gokaiger. There are soo many One Piece references!!!
  • erm, torrents and filesharing haven't gone anywhere, neither has napster.
  • That's not what we were talking about. He was just explaining the evolution of how you got your files, not that something happened to it.
  • edited March 2012
    funya~ 8-}

Also I like how the 6th got his powers from dead rangers
  • @Supersentaigirl has a good point. If the show is so popular, then all the fans who won't get to see the end of it will be dissapointed.
  • i was disappointed that it ended, but i was looking forward to go-busters so i wasn't as disappointed as i could have been haha
  • just finished gokaiger! my first super sentai series and it was awesome. I was sad that it finished so quickly and how they gave the ranger keys back hope Saban turn it to a good power rangers series!
  • They better, this was a great series.
  • im sure they will we all want them to do it as the 20th anniversary season but its more than likely they'll do Goseiger first :(
  • what does it matter if it is the technical 20th season or not? As long as they adapt the series and do it well, it will be a great ride. Plus, no matter what season number it is, Gokaiger kinda necessitates bringing back old rangers. So if they decide to do Goseiger first, so what? Gokaiger is still the anniversary season.
  • I dont know it would just make more sense if it was 20th anniversary and not goseiger.
  • The whole idea of gokaiger was to be an anniversary show so making it an odd number would be weird...