New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Gokaiger Ending

1235»

Comments

• well, then just think of Samurai and Super Samurai as the same season. That way, they are both season 18.
  • edited March 2012
    well if they did not call MMPR remastered as a new season then gokaiger could have been the 20th season
  • No Samurai is season 19. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Revamped by disney is season 18.
  • do we really care? I know how it is as far as I'm concerned, so I couldn't really care either way.
  • it would just be weird to not put it on a 0th or 5th season thats all...by the way, if disney MMPR is 18th season wouldn't that make Super Samurai the 20th season and all arguments thus far mute?
  • edited March 2012
    either way i still think Disney should have just still remastered the MMPR season but not call it the 18th season but it has already happened so no point of arguing about it and besides as long as they do gokaiger all is well
  • Has Disney made any announcement on remastering ALL of MMPR or was it just the one and done...
  • edited March 2012
    i think it was just the one but if they started some of it they should have done all three seasons
  • Disney doesn't own power rangers anymore. Saban and Nick does, so no, disney cant legally remaster any other seasons of power rangers.
  • Got it. I guess there won't be anymore adam west batman fight bubbles :((