New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers 2012

13»

Comments

• He (Bulk) IS and ISN'T pointless if you ask me. Yes, hes not really shown, but the show is about the Rangers. They established why he and Spike are there in the Origins episodes. So we just have to wait for the interaction
  • How much longer do we have to suffer before the female red samurai ranger shows up (thats about the only thing in samurai i'm waiting for though i'm scared how they will do it)
  • im pretty stoked about goseiger being adapted, maybe it will be better than samurai! one can only hope, this cast was sucky. Jayden's actor was the only legit ranger in my book. i did like antonios since of humor. bout the only two i liked lol
  • Well I think Samurai had the right idea in the beginning to make us remember the good old days when Saban had the series, but then they had a derp moment and just threw everything in a blender and aired what came out.
  • There's no way that Gokaiger could live up to the ruler of the Power Rangers. Power Rangers are heroes that save the universe and beyond.... not pirates. I sense the end of the Power Rangers coming. If they run the show too long they might start losing the ability to make the show good like it was in the old days. Since Gokaiger has the powers of all previous Super Sentai teams, then perhaps this is the end of Super Sentai.
  • It wont end, they will take a break and probably air Go-Busters and skip over Gokaiger if they decide they don't want the pirates. But I think they will do it seeing as its so popular. We already know that Super Sentai will be doing another series, Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. Gokaiger isn't going to end anything.