New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers 2012

Comments

• Oh yeah, well then they will have to redo each season lol.
  • Oh yeah, well then they will have to redo each season lol.
    Never thought about that. I guess they could, but they would totally be making a mockery of all of their fans.
  • Either way its a bad situation.:/
  • I alway thought Saban getting the rights back to PR would be great. It'd be better if they actually LISTENED to the fans and what they wanted.
  • Listen to us? Hah, that's a good one, if companies would listen to us then OO, RPM and Mystic Force wouldn't have been so horrible.
  • RPM was great....
  • Listen to us? Hah, that's a good one, if companies would listen to us then OO, RPM and Mystic Force wouldn't have been so horrible.
    I actually thought Mystic Force was pretty good. It was very original compared to other seasons. The acting was also pretty good. Xander was fun.

• I alway thought Saban getting the rights back to PR would be great.
  • It is great but I think they are going out of their way to try and make us remember MMPR with the theme song and Bulk. They should have spent more time on the show, not the past.
  • i think it was good to bring back bulk
  • Would've been, if he interacted with the Rangers. But he doesn't.
  • Would've been, if he interacted with the Rangers. But he doesn't.
    He's just there for comedic relief basically. They used him in such a horrible way. So pointless to the show.
  • According to Paulie ans Steven Skylar, in season 2 there'll be more interaction with Bulk/Spike and the Rangers, mainly with Antonio
  • BULK is still funny
  • Yh he's funny, but he is kinda pointless in this season. I hope we do see more interaction between him and the rangers, even if its just Antonio