New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers 2012

So I have been looking around the internet and some are saying Saban is "low-key" scouting for people for 2012 series, so anyone heard anything or is someone lying to get people hyped for something that wont happen, and if it is true which Super Sentai would you like to see them do next? Well Nvm looks they it's season two of Samurai -.- reality and saban are cruel mistresses indeed. :/

Comments

• Well, 2012 has already been confirmed as Samurai, Season 2. They are calling it "Super Samurai" from my knowledge. I think they are basically going to show a lot of battlizer scenes, which is the reason for them calling it "Super"
  • As well as the new Zords/combinations, it's just them trying to get Samurai more popularity.:/ Depressing, I didn't care for Samurai. The theme song was nice though.
  • As well as the new Zords/combinations, it's just them trying to get Samurai more popularity.:/ Depressing, I didn't care for Samurai. The theme song was nice though.
    Indeed. Theme song was just lazy though. Just took the mmpr theme song, because of it's popularity, and changed it up a bit.

• Yay for recycling. :/ Well it's not like they can force me to watch it, I guess they may be playing for time for Gokaiger to end so they can use that one, or maybe they are having trouble getting a different series to do.
  • Yay for recycling. :/ Well it's not like they can force me to watch it, I guess they may be playing for time for Gokaiger to end so they can use that one, or maybe they are having trouble getting a different series to do.
    They are just trying to bring PR back to it's glory days, hence the multiple seasons of the same team. Except this time it's not working, in my opinion.
  • shuki levy must've been the brains, that the only reason i can think of the last saban years being so good.
  • edited December 2011
    They are just trying to bring PR back to it's glory days, hence the multiple seasons of the same team. Except this time it's not working, in my opinion.
    I've gotta agree with ya. The kids may like it, but the older generation fans I've seen complain about it a lot, myself included. I mean, why put in old stuff (Bulk and the theme) if they're just not going to do that good of a job for it?

But, my main problem is not knowing what city this is all in. Although there are rumors going around that it's a city called Panorama. One of the later episodes, like Broken Dreams or something, has a closer view of the map they use and it has that name listed a lot.

• Meh Samurai all over seemed pretty bad, their acting didn't have any emotion for the first couple of episodes, after that it will still kind of monotone but at least came out a little smoother, the main character for some reason strikes me as like a super man kind of person, no flaws and a perfect angel type person. Bulk's return threw me for a loop since I wanted to see Skull and instead there is some little dude named spike out of no where :/. Samurai really felt like it was trying to be fan service for everyone.
  • Meh Samurai all over seemed pretty bad, their acting didn't have any emotion for the first couple of episodes, after that it will still kind of monotone but at least came out a little smoother, the main character for some reason strikes me as like a super man kind of person, no flaws and a perfect angel type person. Bulk's return threw me for a loop since I wanted to see Skull and instead there is some little dude named spike out of no where :/. Samurai really felt like it was trying to be fan service for everyone.
    If anything, I thought that they weren't listening to the fans at all. They may have brought back a couple of former characters, but still. The show isn't anywhere near the level it should be at. Funny how they bring Ricardo back and make him a completely new character, they don't even care about the fans, or they wouldn't do that. They want us to play stupid and act as if he was never a part of the show up until this point. Lazy writing in my opinion.
  • Lazy writing and a handful of bad actors. I think the entire show needs a recast and rewrite and then we can salvage it.
  • Lazy writing and a handful of bad actors. I think the entire show needs a recast and rewrite and then we can salvage it.
    Sadly, we need to watch another 20 or so episodes before we see a new cast. Going to be tough lol
  • Ugh I'll probaby just read up on what happens so I don't actually have to hear any of them talk. :/ I wonder if they plan to do any of the Super Sentai movies, that would be awesome :) but sadly I doubt it since that requires effort beyond recycling. :(
  • Ugh I'll probaby just read up on what happens so I don't actually have to hear any of them talk. :/ I wonder if they plan to do any of the Super Sentai movies, that would be awesome :) but sadly I doubt it since that requires effort beyond recycling. :(
    Yeah, I doubt they'll do any. They could do so many great things with Gokaiger, but i know, deep down, that they'll ruin it.
  • Oh yeah they will screw that one harder then they did samurai. They wont be able to explain where the other powers came from, so they will probably cut them from the show entirely, which means they will either reshoot scenes or just add a lot of story filler. Or they will say they are from the future and never explain where the gokaigers got the powers from.
  • Oh yeah they will screw that one harder then they did samurai. They wont be able to explain where the other powers came from, so they will probably cut them from the show entirely, which means they will either reshoot scenes or just add a lot of story filler. Or they will say they are from the future and never explain where the gokaigers got the powers from.
    Well, since they are saying that anything Disney never existed. They will have major problems with Gokaiger.