New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Main Villains

Comments

• WAT was the point to make MMAR anyways it was not good they should ended MMPR th originals with kimberly not kat in a final showdown with lord zed and his crew would of been epic to end the best season of the series.
  • I just got tired of the kids being there. I mean, I know PR has bad actors, and it was most likely the kids' first roles, but I couldn't get into it. Like, I would've personally had it if they stayed their same age but had to go and look for the Zeo Crystals. That would've been cooler in my opinion
  • PRThunder im with you i really dont like when the villains turn good wtf it just ruins the whole thing and DAYU... shes still evil just cus she doesnt work for Master Xandred foesnt mean she turn good in Sinkenger SPOILER! she was evil to the end but Master Xandred he killed her took her power to tum more stronger(armor.protection)
  • but here in USoriginals they might keep that or change it....
  • iFresh, don't double post. Just edit your previous post to add in what else you wanted to say
  • edited March 2012
    R u serius right now who makes a big deal of a god damn post! its ridculous ill do an add 1 2 3 4 5 6 is dis bad?! wtf n NO IM not STOPING ill continue to do it if i have to!
  • edited March 2012
    Jeeze iFresh WTH got up ur butt?
    1. NightMere always polices double posts, it's what he does and there's no point in getting pissy. If you forgot a line, click edit and add it in unless somebody has already posted. If you accidentally double post, let him bother you and then say "DAMMIT my mistake"

2. At this point I want to believe that English is not your first language and neither is L33T $P3AK. When you say things like:
    its ridculous ill do an add 1 2 3 4 5 6 is dis bad?!
    I honestly don't think anybody knows what that means. Reread before you send and make sure it makes sense to people because when you say things like that, it makes you look unintelligent & I REALLY want to believe you have the ability to speak clearly.
  • wow.... double posting is highly frowned upon. Stop making a big deal if you get yelled at just start editing your previous posts and we'll all be happy. also you have really bad typing skills, it make's me wonder if you are smart or not...
  • @iFresh, I didn't say that I hated villains turning good, I said
    Let's not forget that there were a few villains that were once good, but turned to evil
    It means that they were good before, but they turned to evil. Who here liked Astronema, Frax, Victor Adler/Master Org, Kiya/Lothor, Zeltrax, Elsa, Calendor/Imperious, Tenaya, and Dayu?
  • I don't believe Imperious was ever good, i think his intentions were always to betray the mystics.
  • Either that or the Master's evil powers got to him before Leanbow sealed him away.
  • Mmhmm, that's a good theory too but i still believe he was always going to betray the mystics.
  • Or maybe he was good before, but deep down he wanted alot of power. Then he meets the Master who offers him unlimited power, which he accepts.
  • mmhm, that's true.
  • Does anyone have a video tribute to their favorite villain. I found this one on Youtube, I didn't make it, but it's good