New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Main Villains

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
MY FAV VILLAINS SO FAR.. Rita, lord zed, Trakeena, Queen Banshera, nadira, Ransik, Master Org, Marah, Kapri, Diabolico, Deker, Master Xadred

Comments

• not a huge fan of a lot of the recent bad guys in power rangers but my favorites are
    Lord Zedd, Goldar, Ransik, Trakeena, Astronama/Karone, Diabolico, and the fear cats.
  • I think I'm going to like Serrator judging by the clip we saw for Something Fishy and I liked Akumaru in Shinkenger as well
  • i haven't gotten to watch Super Samurai yet. it does look like a good series
  • edited March 2012
    i know has anyone been able to stream it online yet?
  • Nope. only seen the downloads off the main sites.
  • I have alotta favorite villains, but let's not forget about evil Power Rangers. Some of them were awesome.
  • i know right... Pshcho Ramgers!!
  • edited March 2012
    They were good, but don't forget Evil White Ranger clone. He was one of Mesogog's generals for some time before the Morphing Grid went berserk on him and Trent, forcing one to destroy the other. He had super-speed, evil voice, a Super-Dino-Mode which made him look more deadly. Here is are 2 clips of him. The first vid is his 1st battle with the Rangers. The 2nd vid is his final battle with Trent before saying hid last words "Goodbye White Ranger"
  • This White Ranger was created by Zeltrax before he defected when everyone thought he was destroyed by Tommy.
  • We are all forgetting the coolest Villain.. Scorpina!
  • I don't know much about her. Can someone explain to me what she was like. I only remember a little bit about her.
  • She was brought up in power rangers to assist the green ranger in destroying the power rangers in the Green with Evil Mini Series. She was used in all of season 1 if i can remember right used once in when the new team Adam, Rock, Aisha, Kimberly, billy, and Tommy were rangers to trick adam into liking her so she could destroy him. thats basically her story. She was one of the best villains of the originals in my opinion.
  • I heard she was destroyed in PRIS
  • is it true wat ever happen to her the rangers destroy her i want a link or episode to check