New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Main Villains

Comments

• edited March 2012
    @iFresh Scorpina was destroyed by Zordon's Energy Wave
  • really on in space?? i dont remember seeing her on the final battle at all...
  • edited March 2012
    Are you talking about the actress that plays her or the character of Scorpina? Either way, she just up and disappeared without an explanation. You never saw her in Space, although it makes sense if she was zapped by Zordon's energy wave.
  • Zordon's Energy wave did spread throughout the universe so I'm sure it destroyed Scorpina.
  • Main reason Scorpina disappeared was because they ran out of footage with her i in it i do believe.
  • Yeah, and they couldn't get the actress after that episode in season 2
  • Hey how about the Machine Empire? I think that Archerina was a good villain. She had more abilities than her husband (Prince Gasket).
  • Not to mention she looks sexy, for a robot.
  • Lol, ewww :O
  • I know it sounds weird, but what can I say, she was really something back then.
  • Anyway, I liked pretty much any villain from the mighty morphin to time force seasons. they all had good well written stories, the only season villains i didn't like that great were the Lightspeed Rescue villains and most of the villains after wild force.
  • I gotta agree with @vgiannell5, Archernia was a looker. And she was a pretty good villain. Miles better than others. She was ruthless in a way that was enjoyable to watch.
  • edited March 2012
    Let's not forget that there were a few villains that were once good, but turned to evil. There was Astronema, Frax, Victor Adler/Master Org, Kiya/Lothor, Zeltrax, Elsa, Calendor/Imperious, Tenaya, and Dayu. Some of them were good. Speaking of villains, I hated this part of the series
  • I really just hated the whole MMAR series, so this part at the end of season 3 wasn't all that entertaining to me.
  • I like'd MMAR, it was pretty good. Could have been a lot better but good.