New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Any Rangers You Don't Like?

124»

Comments

• Erm, sorry for my lack of knowledge, but what did the actor actually do/say at PMC? I'm a little confused. :-S
  • edited February 2012
    Erm, sorry for my lack of knowledge, but what did the actor actually do/say at PMC? I'm a little confused. :-S
    It sounds like they are talking about Benta. He stole a banner from PMC that was meant to go on auction for the Make A Wish Foundation. When contacted about it he refused to give it back, so I don't se how it could be a misunderstanding or anything. Apparently he was taking autographs of the other people who made appearances and was too embarrased to admit he wanted them for his self so claimed he was just helping out. Several people who attended on rangerboard kept saying it felt like he was at more than one place at the same time, this makes sesne if he was going through collecting all the autographs. So he basically stole from sick and/or dying children.
  • edited February 2012
    I didn't like the Power Rangers that appeared in an old TV show called "Arthur". I think you all know that show. There was an episode where he had a loose tooth and in class there was a movie where these Power Rangers were fighting a Plaque Monster with scrubs, tooth brushes, and teeth floss. They defeated the monster by tying it up and throwing it down the throat. Here it is. BTW don't get any idea that I like this show. I don't like it anymore. I just looked it up so you could see what I was talking about. Just skip to 3:51 and watch until 5:03.