New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Any Rangers You Don't Like?

Comments

• kevin because he is sooooo meh with no real character
    I'm 100% in agreement, there have been so many rangers, and out of all of them, he's probably the one I dislike the most.
  • spd cat ranger
  • gmottl-
    DON IS THE MOST AMAZING FUNNY CHARACTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE HIM?!?!?!
    from
    supersentaigirl
  • Agree 100% with Kiro's statement about Kat
  • edited January 2012
    i personally didn't like her just because she replaced my favorite ranger (Kimberly).

Dont even get me started on how much i hated Kelsey, she was the most annoying ranger ever. Her Voice, my god, i could not stand it...the episode with her grandmother was literally the worst episode in power rangers history. Kelsey was extra special annoying in that episode. Aside from here i loved the Lightspeed Rescue rangers!

I kinda liked Max but the whole Danny & Max never give up thing got kind of annoying considering they used it every freakin episode!
  • Most of the rangers don't bother me. I always keep it in my mind that the target audience for this show is 7-10 year olds, not us, so a lot of the quirks end up being due to it being a kids show.

However, there is one ranger that ticks me off and it goes along with the one PR season that I actually disliked: the black overdrive ranger. Not only is his character a complete smug bastard with no redeeming qualities, but his actor is the exact same way too!
  • edited January 2012
    @coreymon77 Did you go to PMC?
  • no, but I heard about what the guy did.
  • Yeah, that was going to be my next question. I figured you did considering what the last part of your post was, but I was just making sure
  • I found out about what the guy did only after I finished watching the season, which only cemented my "disliking" of the ranger.
  • I found out a little bit after PMC 2. I'm on Rangerboard and a lot of people were making jokes about it so I did a little searching and found out. I didn't like OO and I never actually liked a lot of the characters. I saw OO before I found out what happened, like you, but I never liked him either
  • I actually found out from, of all places, TVTropes.
  • OH! Another ranger i did not like was Aisha. she was so bossy & annoying. i liked Trini better.
  • edited January 2012
    Basically the only ones that I've disliked are pretty much just Justin, Danny, Max and Nick.

Justin - I didn't mind the character himself, I just hated what the writers did with him. They decided to make him be a child prodigy... yet they didn't really do anything with it.

Max and Danny were just annoying with the "Never Give Up" stuff.

Nick, while he had an interesting story, I just think they were over-focusing him.
    Speaking of which, I also don't like Jayden for that reason.
  • i like Nick & Jayden. both have pretty interesting background stories.

but i agree with Max & Danny. the whole Never give up crap got annoying after the first few episodes.

I liked Justin but as you said, they didn't really do anything with the fact that he was suppose to be a Child Prodigy. he was nothing like Billy. Billy created all kinds of stuff for the rangers, justin didnt.