New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

2012 PR, AKA Goseiger

Comments

• :/ but they will just screw it up in the long run. I wanna see them redo samurai when they actually have a decent budget to spend.
    I doubt they'll redo one of their own shows, but who knows, crazier things have happened.

• I'm pretty sure they're going to do Goseiger next, because it has the makings of a "re-boot/Annversary" thing with the red, blue, pink, yellow, and black rangers there, and gosei knight kinda being like the new "green ranger." I just hope they do it well. Not to mention, they have Goseiger vs Gokaiger at one point during the Gokaiger season and if they skipped it, it wouldn't make sense to have that part cut out.
  • All of Gokaiger is going to be a pain because half of the series is using ranger powers we've never seen in Power Rangers. They wont be able to simply brush it off with a "they are powers from the distant future" maybe other planets but probably not the future because then they can't explain how they obtained their powers. But Goseiger is a good choice for them if they can do better on it then they have done with Samurai.
  • Woww, what kind of zord is that? That's cool!!
    Full Name: Unknown
    Ranger Destinatiion: Gosei Knight
    Weapons: Leon Laser
    Gear: Leon Cellular
    Headers / zords: Skyon, Sealeon
  • they can't skip sentai and i've seen they've been casting the rangers and the colors used indicate they will. just wait and see geez.
  • they can't skip sentai and i've seen they've been casting the rangers and the colors used indicate they will. just wait and see geez.
    http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/prstuff/ The second half of the Samurai incarnation is getting a name tweak. When the show returns in 2012, get ready for 'Power Rangers Super Samurai.' That means upgraded powers, new zords, weapons, the whole shootin' match. We'll be on watch for any new info as to when PRSS will make its debut. One thing, I'll still count is as the same Samurai season. Episode # 2024 is the next one for this incarnation.
    imageThe second half of Power Rangers Samurai is called “Super Samurai.” So it appears that the reason we’ve been seeing Saban Brands editing Shinkenger footage in the latest episodes to avoid the vests and new Megazords with Season 2 style editing is because they wanted to debut those in the second half of the show. It does sound like the Shinkenger vests will be used if the title is “Super Samurai.” It also seems to fit with one of the Megaforce trademarks Saban Brands is trying to use for that season, Super Megaforce.
  • I personally can't wait to see our version of this season! I just hope we don't ruin it! I loved this season with a passion, so if we ruin that with our American ways I will be MAD! But... Hey the Samurai season isn't bad so... maybe Goseiger will be safe. My fav Gosei Angel is Alata! Man is he FINE! I hope this season comes out soon! :)
  • Woww, what kind of zord is that? That's cool!!
    Full Name: Unknown
    Ranger Destinatiion: Gosei Knight
    Weapons: Leon Laser
    Gear: Leon Cellular
    Headers / zords: Skyon, Sealeon
    GoseiKnight is actually the Groundion Headder, but they always called him GoseiKnight. And that should say Designation, not Destination.

• they r going to ruin goseiger...SABAN STAY AWAY FROM GOKAIGER!!!!!!!!!
  • I personally can't wait to see our version of this season! I just hope we don't ruin it
  • I personally can't wait to see our version of this season! I just hope we don't ruin it
    sorry but knowing saban... they will :(

• Gotta agree with Supersentaigirl. But then again, being older, I'm way more analytical about stuff
  • true but when i watched oo as a kid (im only a teen) i hated it so much