New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

2012 PR, AKA Goseiger

edited December 2011 in General Discussion
what are your thaughts on 2012 pr aka Goseiger.
in Goseiger they say: The five Gosei Angels assigned to protect the Earth from evil invaders with the help of the robot Datas and the Gosei Headers. Two Goseigers are assigned from the three tribes of the Gosei Angels. Humans born with mysterious powers known as Gosei Angels moved to the Gosei World around Ten Thousand years ago. Using the Heaven's Tower as a bridge between the dimensions, the Gosei Angels made it their mission to protect Earth. When the Heaven's Tower (which is a passage between Gosei World and the Earth) is destroyed by the evil Warstar, only five Gosei Angels are left on the Earth to complete this mission. The Goseigers are assisted by the grade school student Nozomu Amachi, his oblivious father Professor Shuichirou Amachi, and the robot Datas, in which their leader Master Head uses to communicates with.

The Goseiger are able to defeat the remnants of the Warstar and the Yuumajuu are released from their imprisonment are become their newest enemy. Buredoran, who the Goseiger thought was part of the Warstar was actually undercover and is actually from the Yuumajuu. Ten-thousand years ago, Groundion Headder battled the Yuumajuu until he got separated from his Gosei Angel allies. Ending up in a glacier, Groundion made a pact with the planet itself to take the form of Gosei Knight and cleanse the Earth of any threat. Gosei Knight is at odds with the Goseigers because he doesn't care for human life.
the 1 that intrest me is: Gosei Knight

Comments

• Samurai is gonna last till @ least mid 2012 ( which im excited about) & Goseiger is mostly likely to be skipped but nothing to say it will all we know is auditions have been out on hold till next year
  • edited November 2011
    I personally don't think Goseiger is being skipped. I think they're going to start with Goseiger and then have them get the powers in Gokaiger and finish the season(s) with that
  • I personally don't think Goseiger is being skipped although the 2012 pr it would be hard to believe Angels / humans tho. Goseiger seem like a ok pr
  • The 2012 PR is the second half of Shinkenger, and is called Power Rangers Super Samurai. The Gosei or Gokai adaptation would be in 2013.
  • The 2012 PR is the second half of Shinkenger, and is called Power Rangers Super Samurai. The Gosei or Gokai adaptation would be in 2013.
    i heard its changing 2012 pr might be called mega force

i heard its changing 2012 pr might be called mega force
    Um, no. They still have to show the second half of Samurai, which has always been slated to show in the next year. Then Goseiger would show (hopefully) in late 2012, and then in 2013. Either way, the next season after Samurai was always planned to be show in 2013. With splitting Samurai and Super Samurai up, it will indeed be shown over a span of 2 years, like they always said would happen.

• either way it should be intresting
  • Not sure how I feel about Goseiger coming here. Gosei Knight is awesome though.
  • Gosei Knight is awesome though
  • Woww, what kind of zord is that? That's cool!!
  • Well if they were to skip Goseiger it wouldn't make much difference since them doing Gokaiger would require a lot of finesse story telling or there would be a gaping plot hole staring at all of us old enough to find it. But i wouldn't mind Goseiger, since it was a good super sentai, it should make a good power ranger also.
  • Well if they were to skip Goseiger it wouldn't make much difference since them doing Gokaiger would require a lot of finesse story telling or there would be a gaping plot hole staring at all of us old enough to find it. But i wouldn't mind Goseiger, since it was a good super sentai, it should make a good power ranger also.
    They'll have to use Goseiger eventually, they'll run out of Shinkenger footage, and there's no way they'll attempt to produce their own show.

• I dunno they can skip Goseiger since by the time they are done with samurai, Gokaiger will be done. But either way it will require a lot of fancy storytelling.
  • I dunno they can skip Goseiger since by the time they are done with samurai, Gokaiger will be done. But either way it will require a lot of fancy storytelling.
    They could, but you think they'd choose Gokaiger over Goseiger? No way, Goseiger would be so much easier for them. They'll do it for sure.
  • :/ but they will just screw it up in the long run. I wanna see them redo samurai when they actually have a decent budget to spend.