New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai Gold

does antiono / gold ever go into super samurai mode?

Comments

• No, not in the show, unless they use American footage for it.. In one of the Sentai movies he did.
  • I hope they let Antonio go Super Samurai
  • Making Antonio go Super Samurai would make the series more original but knowing Saban especially recently, i doubt it will happen.
  • Making Antonio go Super Samurai would make the series more original but knowing Saban especially recently, i doubt it will happen.
  • I agree with what Yanman said, Saban is really lazy about making things original anymore. So it would more than likely not happen though it would be sweet.
  • it would be sweeeeeeeeeeet if gold went super samurai
    imageimage
  • Lol, whats with the battleizer-esque action figure?
  • First off, it's Shogun Mode is not a Battelizer, second, it's just a picture to promote Shogun Mode and the show
  • Too many upgrades for the series T_T, more toys for the kids to buy. This is just like Dino Thunder
  • Looks like we'll be seeing Antonio in Super Mode and Super Mega Mode after all.

• sweeet that is cool
    Looks like we'll be seeing Antonio in Super Mode and Super Mega Mode after all.

• Or it could be just a toy for kids to buy. @zyusouken agree with you with too many upgrades but personally I liked Dino Thunder with all of it features. I mean the shogun mode is just a flashy gear. It has no function or purpose which really annoys me. Honestly, if Saban make Antonio go Super Gold, I will be first shock and secondly be saying "finally something cool, new & original". Oh well, let just hope for the best.
  • edited May 2012
    Here's the thing: All suit toys have been used in the show. So, I bet we'll be seeing Gold Super Mode. Not to mention.....YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE PICTURE OF THE SUIT ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BOX!!! Which means, they had to have made the suit to get the picture on the box. And you don't make suits like that JUST for pictures.
    What's worth noting is the suit pic. I'm pretty sure they didn't go through the trouble of making a super mega gold suit just to use it on a toy package. So far, everything that's had a suit pic has been used.

Look at the past rangers, any toy released with the suit on the right side of the box, was used in the show. All toys have been used on the show. Think about it.
  • edited May 2012
    EDIT
  • edited May 2012
    Or it could be just a toy for kids to buy. @zyusouken agree with you with too many upgrades but personally I liked Dino Thunder with all of it features. I mean the shogun mode is just a flashy gear. It has no function or purpose which really annoys me. Honestly, if Saban make Antonio go Super Gold, I will be first shock and secondly be saying "finally something cool, new & original". Oh well, let just hope for the best.
    With series like Abaranger and Shinkenger, they already have a red exclusive upgrade (AbareMax/Triassic Ranger and Super/Hyper Shinkenger/Super/Shark Attack Mode) , there is no need to add anymore. I don't mind additional upgrades for those that have non, I even tolerated the Mega Mode, which doesn't look tooo bad, albeit a little bulky. But Shogun mode is just stupid, full stop.

Oh btw, the whole team getting into Super mode in the Goseiger crossover doesn't count, because only Takeru/Red have the Black Box attached to his Kyokuruu-maru/Shark Sword. The rest only dons the coat.