New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Saban Signs Deal To Release Power Rangers On Blu-Ray/DVD

Comments

• Don't double post, Eagle_1. Just re-edit your first one and add what you want to say.
  • another reason they aren't getting released is because they are already out on dvd... lol
  • I don't care how they release them all as long as they do release them all. I say "Unleash the Power!"
  • i say they should release them all at the same time instead of taking it week by week or season by season that way fans can choose with what ones they wanna get right away.
  • another reason they aren't getting released is because they are already out on dvd... lol
    I'm referring to bluray though. Since Saban doesn't own the rights to the movies, they were not included in the deal with Shout. But I can almost guarantee that since this announcement was made, Fox will capitalize on it and release them on bluray.
    i say they should release them all at the same time instead of taking it week by week or season by season that way fans can choose with what ones they wanna get right away.
    I hope they don't release them all at once. If they do, it'll cost around $1000 for the whole set. Would be easier (for people that want to collect them all) for people to buy them one by one.
  • I meant if they released them all at once but separately...
  • couldnt agree more PRP, i cant afford $1000 at once
  • i was talking about releasing all the dvds separately on the same day so we can pick and choose what ones we want!
  • You didn't have to repeat yourself, Dubby. You could've just edited your previous post on this page to make that point clear, especially since in your previous post on this page, it makes sense. Zeoranger6matt, was just agreeing saying that he wouldn't want to pay $1000 for all of them at one time.

Besides, think about how much more money they'd be able to make if they waited in between each season being released. You'd have the anticipation of many people wanting to get the DVDs. Plus at that time, news would be spreading around to get more people to want to buy it.

Either way, they sell it off their site and maybe Amazon first before releasing them in stores.
  • I like the idea of having them all released on the same day, but I would either buy them one at a time or save up some money and when they come out, then buy them all or half of the entire collection, then buy the other half.
  • nightmere10 shout releases certain dvds through their online store called "shout select" either if previous releases of a series don't sell well or the retail release of some of em are a few months after the online shipping date.but they're fully manufactored dvds unlike MOD releases. shout might release each series in half-season sets (1st half a few months before the 2nd half) or complete seasons/series sets. either way, best bet is hope that wal-mart will carry em in store or online as they have the best, cheapest prices anywhere.
  • Yes i was, thanks NightMere10...I think the ideal situation would be to release a season every week. Then they would all be out before Christmas...kyfm, i couldn't agree more about Wal-Mart getting them. They could pretty much guarantee that everyone would know/buy them
  • CANt wait to get MMMPR-lost galaxy first then da rest in halfs i hope theres like extras deteled scenes an stuff... ones i get em all my PR vhs collections (not all episode of PR) will sell em or give em away....:) who wants em...:)
  • Considering they'd be VHS, I don't think a lot of people would buy them. On Rangerboard this guy named Brian (who works for Shout Factory) is taking into consideration what we'd like for extras.

Some are uncut bloopers, original PR episodes that didn't change after 9/11, the original pilot, and the second pilot they shot, etc.
  • Was there anything about Saban's "Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog" mentioned?