New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Saban Signs Deal To Release Power Rangers On Blu-Ray/DVD

Comments

• Watch them, and then keep them in as great conditions as possible, to one day show my kids
  • I'm never gonna let them get in bad condition, I've had my Xbox elite for 2 years i think and it works like it's brand new. I'm good about keeping stuff in Good almost new condition in a long amount of times. Another example; I've had my N64 since 1997 and it still works perfectly, condition look is pretty good too.
  • holy cow cant wait to get MMPR space and PRLR and PRTF on dvd.
    quatom power!
  • Agreed With 88loneranger.
  • If you're not going to add to the discussion, and just post "I agree with [insert name here]" don't post at all. It just seems like you're upping your post count and it's not really helping move the discussion forward at all.

(Although, I am guilty of having done this before.)
  • Lol my bad, i was just agreeing with him that i also plan on getting MMPR to Time force.
  • edited March 2012
    Forget just one season, I WANT THEM ALL
  • edited March 2012
    Once I get them, my handicapped brother will always wanna watch them lol...I agree with Nightmare, watch them, keep them good, and pass it along
  • The aimed release date for Shout! MMPR Season1 DVD is between July 17th & September 18th
  • I hope it's released July 17th, that would be a lot sooner wait then September 18th.
  • Yeah, but I don't know if what they mean is they'd have the first one out in July, and have the last one out by September. I think I'd prefer that.

Either way, it'd be good marketing if they have at last one out by PMC3 so they'd have a vendors table for it.
  • That would be cool if they had the first one out in July and last one out by September, i would also prefer that.
  • Yeah. But, thinking about it now, I think that's too many releases in too short of a time. I mean, that would mean that not all seasons/series will gain a lot of profit they might be expecting (if that makes sense). Then again, for people that want specific seasons, they could just wait until all their favorites are out and buy them at one time.
  • yeah but i usually watch 2-3 seasons a week so i wouldn't mind them taking that short of a period to release them all.
  • Ha. You'd be done with them pretty quickly. I really just want to get them for the special features. I'd never get tired of those.