New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Theme Song

13»

Comments

• Okay, everyone seems to love the In Space theme, I mean I know I do. Lost Galaxy was another one I could sing. Dino Thunder, that's the one I learned the quickest lol. And Time Force is one of my favorites. Although my top favorite has to be... I don't know, I didn't like Operation Overdrive and even though I my favorite season is Mystic Force, I didn't like the theme that much. My favorite theme has to be the original, I could sing that no matter where I am at lol.
  • I'd also like to give that In Space cover a listen to. I loved Power Rangers In Space
  • I'd also like to give that In Space cover a listen to. I loved Power Rangers In Space
    I'm hoping the cover won't anger fellow fans as it's just for fun in the first place, but I'm in the process of getting the proper licensing right now. Hopefully something I can share in the near future!
    I'm hoping the cover won't anger fellow fans as it's just for fun in the first place, but I'm in the process of getting the proper licensing right now. Hopefully something I can share in the near future!
    You wont anger us as long as you get the lyrics right. Well unless you sing them in like spanish or something then maybe we may get some pitchforks.
  • I dont see how the cover would anger fans. I mean, there are so many people that do covers of the original theme, and no one's gotten backlash over it (at least not from what i've seen)
  • Very true. Part of why I chose to cover In Space (besides it being my favorite season) was that it hasn't been done, unlike the original which has been covered countless times
  • Cover Zeo and Lost Galazy as well, those two were really good also. :P
  • Cover Zeo and Lost Galazy as well, those two were really good also. :P
    I'd consider it in the future haha
  • Hey Adrian, did your band do a song called Deceiver??? If so I loved it, you guys are good
  • Hey Adrian, did your band do a song called Deceiver??? If so I loved it, you guys are good
    Yeah, that's from a demo I recorded last year. Thanks!

Sorry to hijack this thread by the way, was not my intention
  • in space is my all time fav opening
  • in space is my all time fav opening
    Me to, favourite season aswell