New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Theme Song

edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Which theme song did you guys like the most?

MMPR, Zeo, Lost Galaxy, and Jungle Fury were really good. But, it really annoyed me at first how they revamped the MMPR theme song for Samurai. With Goseiger being the next adaption, and that being the 20 year anniversary, and it going back to the original PR colors (red, blue, black, pink, yellow) it would make more sense for it to be used for that

Comments

• Anything by Ron Wasserman I really liked, but I did like the Mystic Force theme song and I liked the Space theme song, I had that stuck in my head for a good week. I know Ron Wasserman sung it but that was one of my favourites by him.
  • Oh yeah, the Mighty Raw was AWESOME! My favorite song by him, besides the theme, was We Need a Hero
  • Ohh I do like that one, do you remember to music videos they did to his songs for we need a hero, zords and various other songs. Man those were the days
  • Yeah, but i tend to hate music videos that just have clips from the show. But, i can see why they did it that way
  • yh but i just find it funny they made music videos for a show that is essentially about teenagers fighting monsters from outer space. The 90's was an awesome decade
  • Hell, yeah. But, the Jungle Fury theme song fit the types of song for its generation too. Like, I love songs with voices that are synthesized and kind of a synthesized sound to it. And it was really catchy
  • It was really catchy and it fit really well with the season aswell
  • I also liked Lost Galaxy's theme. That and Time Force got stuck in my head the easiest
  • My favorites are probably In space, Lost galaxy and Zeo. Very catchy themes.
  • Oh yeah, In Space was awesome. I remember singing it all the time when i played Power Rangers with my friends when I was younger
  • oh thanks now you got time force in my head... im not gonna get any sleep now...

But besides that both those were good theme songs
  • All season theme songs are actually pretty good. But any song by the Mighty Raw has top priority for me
  • Amen to that!! Mighty Raw supercedes all
  • I like the fact that the Dino Thunder theme song didn't use the word Go! like the others did.