New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

ALL 20 epiosdes of Power Rangers Super Samurai Episodes names and sammuries THE END

Comments

• I wanna see a Power Rangers original end, not a copy of Shinkenger
  • I wanna see a Power Rangers original end, not a copy of Shinkenger
    I KNW ME TOO i know more original scenes mean more money but is worth it is the finale and we wanted more original than ever i wanna see like the rangers in human fom fighting xandred thats one of them but thrs more.....
  • the show hasn't been original all year, i can't see that happening. been a really disappointing show so far. I hope they get better on the next power rangers.
  • The cast has said numerous times that they aren't like Shinkenger. They've only deviated a little bit in each episode. I swear, they're force fed those lines in interviews
  • I saw a few changes. They changed some monster personalities, they made a Green and Yellow romance (in Shinkenger she liked Red), they made a new Megazord interior, created the mega-mode, the reason Deker became half-nighlok was because his fiancee (Dayu, once known as Dalia) made a deal to save him which resulted in both o them becoming Nighloks, in Shinkenger his counterpart became a half-nighlok for the fun of killing, Dayu's story was changed (I mentioned her origin for PRSS. In Shinkenger, she was obsessed with a man who didn't love her back, however, when scorned that he loved another woman instead of her, she incinerated him and those at an engagement party in a suicidal crime of passion. But once witnessing that Shinza would still love another, Usuyuki's emotions corrupted her soul and turn her into Dayu). Now do you see that there are changes?
  • edited March 2012
    I can see all of that. I've seen Shinkenger so I know what's different.

I meant storyline wise. Sure, there are noticeable things that are different, but in general, it's still really all copy and paste.

Then again, that's what Tony Oliver said to expect while he was at PMC 2.
  • is true but again is just voice US voicesthey add thats it!. i hope season 2 wesee less japan scenes and i hope theres a romance between Mia and one of the other guys.... im not sure who likes Mia thou it can be Jayden kevin or Antonio bg h called her beautiful in he 1his 1st apperance eps.. and more original fights with and without rnger form.
  • Guess we will have to wait and see
  • i put the eps of samurai/super samurai in their proper order not the aired order in the folder i saved em to with origins, pts 1 and 2 as the first 2 eps of the season.
  • i put the eps of samurai/super samurai in their proper order not the aired order in the folder i saved em to with origins, pts 1 and 2 as the first 2 eps of the season.
    WAT R U TALKING ABOUT EXACTLY?..
  • edited April 2012
    @iFresh He means that he put the episodes from Power Rangers Samurai and Super Samurai in the proper order, not the order in which it aired on television. Nick aired some of the episodes out of order. Here's an example:
    PRS Aired order- The Team Unites, Origins Part 1, Origins Part 2
    PRS Proper order- Origins Part 1, Origins Part 2, The Team Unites
    When watching a television show, you should use events or clues in the episodes to tell you which episode is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc, but some people use the order in which the episode 1st aired on TV, which is not a good idea unless the channel you watch always airs episodes from any show in the proper order.
  • I don't get why channels air episodes out of order. It's really annoying when you're trying to follow the story and you have to try making sense out of it when the episodes all come from different points in the plot line.
  • Well see the reason why iFresh didn't understand is because that was actually off topic. This is the SUPER Samurai thread, not the chronological order for Samurai episodes.
  • @Nightmere10. I think it does since Super Samurai is a part of Samurai.
  • Technically, it's not though, although I do get your point. However, this thread was talking about the last 20 episodes and what kyfm said, had nothing to do with the last 20 episodes.

Anyway, I don't like arguing about semantics, so I'm done.