New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

ALL 20 epiosdes of Power Rangers Super Samurai Episodes names and sammuries THE END

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
THIS ARE ALL THE REST OF THE EPISODES OF POWER RANGERS SUPER SAMURAI ALONG WITH THE LAST 7 EPISODES WE WERE MISSING.. LETS HOPE WE SEE A ALL RANGERS BATTLELIZER (SHOGUN)

21. Super Samurai
22. Shell Game
23. Trading Places
24. Something Fishy
25. The Rescue
26. The BullZord
27. He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother
28. Kevin's Choice
29. Runaway Spike
30. The Strange Case of the Munchies
31. A Sticky Situation
32. Trust Me
33. The Master Returns
34. A Crack In The World
35. Stroke Of Fate
36. Fight Fire With Fire
37. The Great Duel
38. Evil Reborn
39. The Sealing Symbol
40. Samurai Forever

THE SAMMURIES ARE ON samuraicast.com THANKS:) CHECK THEM OUT PRS IS GETTING EPIC TOWARDS THE END... OH N THE RED RANGER FEMALE COMES IN ON THE LAST 5 EPISODES (Fight Fire With Fire)

Comments

• It's been 1 whole year since Master Xandred surfaced and the Power Rangers Samurai arised. Now we are beginnning the 2nd year of the fight against the Nighloks. BTW just to point out something "Clash of the Red Rangers should be put in here somewhere. It may have aired during season 1, but its footage says that it is from season 2. When you figure out where it should go could you put it in so it makes sense please?
  • I already posted these in the Super Samurai Official Discussion, as it's to help spark the discussion there. Don't start making threads when you could've easily checked to see if it was there first
  • WELL I DONT KNW THAT WEBSITE AND THIS IS A TOTAL DIFFERENT WEBSITE!! N POWERRANGERPLANET DESERVES TO KNOWS THIS TOO.. SORRY I BIT YOU TO UPLOADED YOUR TOO SLOW... I GOT THIS FROM samuraicast.com :p
  • edited March 2012
    Hey Nightmere. Put up a link to your discussion on this topic. BTW iFresh, if it's possible, could you put up links to the episodes so we can watch them? I'm missing out on this season.
  • edited March 2012
    @iFresh: It's not a different website, it's a stickied thread on this forum. And, I updated it earlier than you. I updated it at 11:17AM

Here's the link: http://powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/127/power-rangers-super-samurai-official-discussion#Item_139 (The link takes you to the last page where I already posted it)

At least take the time to look around the site for things before you make new threads because there may already be other ones for it and we don't need more than one.
  • WHO CARES IMA UPLOAD MORE THAN ONE!!!
  • N BESIDES U PUT THIS AT A POST THAT REALLY IS NOT ABOUT THE FINAL EPISODES OF SAMURAI THIS IS A DISCUSSION. THE ONE IS IN FRONT WHERE EVERYONE CAN FIND IT RIGHT AWAY N NOT HAVE TO SEARCH TO FIND YOURS HERE THE LAST PAGE WHERE U POSTED.. I U=JUST MADED EASIER FOR THE FANS..:))
  • edited March 2012
    Don't double post. Just re-edit your first one. And if you even bothered going to the stickied thread where you discuss Samurai/Super Samurai in general, you could find it, which you clearly did not take the time to do.
  • wow ifresh, stop talking in caps and double posting. you are starting to sound like an idiot and i dont care for it. also you do this a lot, stop making dupe topics...
  • WHO CARE WTF YOUR MAKING SOMETHIN SOO LITTLE A BIG THING OF DEAL! STFU
  • actually talking in all caps does get annoying...feel free to express your opinion but please don't shout the whole time :ar!
  • edited March 2012
    Ok Dubby take a deep breath and relax. The Caps does mean shouting, but it's no reason to get so upset people. Let's just get back to the MAIN topic of this Discussion.
  • Exactly!:) People Hating... were talking about power rangers here
  • :-& right! :-&
  • All I can say here is "GO GO POWER RANGERS!".
    @IFresh do you think you could put up links to each episode if you find them?