New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Mighty Morphin Originals Team Up reunion

2»

Comments

• I mean, yes, big angel wings sprout out of them when they morph, but there's no law saying that they have to copy Goseiger's morphing sequence, even though it is actually fairly cool looking to be honest.
  • I dont like thr power rangers suits too much WHITE! mkaes it look weak!
  • edited March 2012
    I'm assuming you don't like any of the white rangers in general?
  • and so the entire season is lame because of something that is completely beyond the control of the makers of Power Rangers since the suits are from Sentai. Uh huh, that's a real good argument. Not to mention the fact that the RPM suits have very little white, especially compared to many other seasons.
  • They'll do Gosieger and they will get around from the whole 'angel' theme, they did it before in past seasons and they will do it again.
  • I dont like thr power rangers suits too much WHITE! mkaes it look weak!
    you are dumb aren't you? You simply don't like their suits because there is a little white in it? Are you serious right now? This isn't even worthy of an argument... that's just stupidity!
  • @iFresh could you think before making comments please as you seem to start to get on people's nerve and the comments on not liking the white just doesn't make sense.
  • Now now lets not get heated everyone :-t