New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Whats Your Favorite Season(s) So Far?...

2»

Comments

• I LOVE JERSEY SHORE!!!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE SHOW:)))
  • *sigh*...that explains a whole lot of things. Way too many to be honest.

So, you gonna go explaining why RPM is apparently "LAME!!!" instead of just saying "LAME!!!" all the time?
  • I just watched the Gokaiger episode first depicting Carranger. Kinda shocked me at the end when Navi said "I guess there are some useless Grand Powers too." For a moment I thought they made fun of an entire series/cast/crew for a "horrible" season.
  • and then you realized, "no, that's just what Carranger does". Carranger was actually an incredibly successful season, it just made fun of itself at every possible opportunity, including during Gokaiger.
  • yup thank you to wikia for providing clarification =D>
  • iFresh, im really starting to dislike you a lot, please shut up...
  • Carranger (in my opinion of course, but that doesnt seem to matter as of late) was the most comical and hilarious season of super sentai there was
  • i never watched Carranger but this topic is for Power Rangers, not Super Sentai.
  • We are comparing Carranger to POWER RANGERS, maybe if you read the posts more clearly
  • Children no fighting :|
  • Agreed
  • Dubby U DUMMY GET OUT OF MY POST IF U DONT LIKE ME!
  • i wasn't fighting, sorry i thought this was for power rangers... i was just simply stating that i never saw Carranger....
  • people were simply getting a little hot-headed...