New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Whats Your Favorite Season(s) So Far?...

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
iMis Power Rangers my favorite seasons so far are...

1. Mighty Morphin
2. Samurai
3. Time Force
4. Wild Force
5. Lost Galaxy

Comments

• 1 Mighty Morphin
    2 Time Force
    3 Lost Galaxy
    4 In Space
    5 Dino Thunder
    6 Mystic Force
  • We already have a topic for this
  • I thought that at first, but i didn't wanna be the douche bag to mention that LOL
  • .....Thanks for that, Dubby.....
  • 1. Power Rangers In Space
    2. Power Rangers Time Force
    3. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
    4. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
    5. Power Rangers Zeo
  • 1. zeo
    2. mmpr
    3.dino thunder
    4. samurai
    5. lost galaxy
  • Someone know why Turbo first half ratings went down almost cancelled the series like why most of the original rangers where there...
  • edited February 2012
    well, it was mostly due to a very, very poor decision by the production team. The Sentai that Turbo was based off of, Carranger, was a silly, goofy season made as a parody of the whole Sentai concept. It had goofy looking monsters, a completely off the wall plot and was, all in all, very silly (take a look at it's tribute episode(s) in Gokaiger to see what I mean). That was fine because that's what it was supposed to be. It was not meant to be taken seriously in the slightest and was actually quite funny.

Turbo, on the other hand, was decided to be a dramatic, serious (well, at least as serious as Power Rangers gets), season full of EXTREME!!! cars and such, regardless of what the Sentai source gave.

Now while adaptations like that can work, as seen with the adaptation of Go-Onger into RPM (granted, Go-Onger doesn't get as silly as Carranger does, but it definitely has its moments), it has to be done properly. It was not done properly with Turbo and therefore we get utterly ridiculous episodes like the rangers getting baked into a giant pizza and we are supposed to take it completely seriously.
  • I honestly think it also had to do with bringing Justin onto the show
  • ya, for many people it did. Although, honestly, Justin never bothered me. In fact, he was pretty much the only competent person there!
  • 1. Mighty Morphin' (1st season, after that it starts to lose its touch)
    2. RPM
    3. Lost Galaxy
    4. Zeo
    5. Space
  • RPM 2ND? RPM WAS LAME low ratings too..
  • dude, it's called an opinion. People have different ones. Also low ratings != bad season/show similar to how high ratings != good season/show.
  • LAME!!!
  • so, by your logic, Jersey Shore is a fantastic show, an absolute work of art. It gets really high ratings so it must be amazing.