New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Theme Song intro?

2»

Comments

• It depends on when it came on or whether or not they just didn't want to see it. Like, I never caught the episodes when they aired because it came on at 7:30pm on Disney (one of the many disney channels i don't remember) when I was watching something else. So, I never bothered to see it until it was youtube
  • Jungle Fury was probably one of my favourite Australian/New Zealand cast, too bad I think Operation Overdrive needed some more proper acting :P the jungle fury theme had a good guitar theme at the beginning :D if you havent seen it, you should do it sometime soon :)
  • It depends on when it came on or whether or not they just didn't want to see it. Like, I never caught the episodes when they aired because it came on at 7:30pm on Disney (one of the many disney channels i don't remember) when I was watching something else. So, I never bothered to see it until it was youtube
    same here with samurai. im caught up though thanks to netflix :)
    i missed a lot of them because im usually sleeping or just waking up at 12 am on saturday mornings. wish they would air them at a later time so i could watch them.