New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Theme Song intro?

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Didn't see a topic on this so figured id start one...
mine are lost galaxy, in space, mighty morphin & time force & mystic force

Comments

• Zeo and Time Force.
  • zeo was ok but like samurai it was a bit of a knock off with MMPR nothing original.
  • Nothing original? Zeo had "Stronger than before, go zeo, powered up for more, go zeo, rangers at the core, zeo, zeo, go go power rangers etc.) How is that not original?

Samurai, yes, didn't have anything original except for "Rangers Together, Samurai Forever."

MY all time fave is Lost Galaxy and Jungle Fury
  • thats true i guess zeo did have a couple changes but they kept go go power rangers which i thought was kinda lame.

Lost Galaxy's is hands down the best then time force then in space then mmpr
  • IMO I liked Time force, now that was catchy :) PRLG and PRiS, also Turbo, basically the themes from early Saban's Era had great music. (although I didn't find Lightspeed rescue series amusing, but the theme song was decent)
  • my favorite is a tie between Lost Galaxy and Wild Force
  • yeah. lightspeed rescue was good memories, but i don't really like the season that much. another good theme song was dino thunder.
  • yeah, the Wild Force theme is pretty good too.
  • i dont remember wild forces. ive only seen it once.
  • edited February 2012
    Power Rangers in Space. For a lot of the seasons I love the songs but it takes a little bit for them to really kick ass, this one is awesome from the beginning.

honorable mentions: MIghty Morphin (all seasons), Turbo, Wild Force, Ninja Storm (haven't watched the season yet though). Samurai.

Least Favorites: RPM, Jungle Fury
  • i liked jungle fury.
  • I liked them all, but RPM's theme could have used a few more lyrics

• best theme song ever.
  • i liked jungle fury.
    Admittedly I've only heard it once and havne't watched any of that season yet, so maybe I'll change my mind whenever I get to it.
  • how could you not watch jungle fury? it was awesome, i liked everything about it. The Theme song, the actors, the characters, the suits, the zords, the morph sequence was amazingly cool.