New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Anyone got any good fanfics to read??

124»

Comments

• don't think mine can really be that similar to yours since mine is a dimension hopping fic and the only ranger full time in that fic that might count as zordon era is kendrix (the other ranger coming in later is way post zordon era)
  • Kendrix was post Zorodn because lost galaxy was after the z-wave. Other than that, I haven't really done a lot with my fanfic. If you want, I can send you what I have so far.
  • why don't you try to work on it a little more first and see if anything comes to mind

one thing that I found works is sometimes certain songs and/or music vids (which is how I came up with my shinkenger vid I haven't posted yet)
  • I understand where you are coming from, but I am also going to college while trying to work on my fanfic and I haven't really gotten past the point of deciding who the characters will be in this fanfic.
  • I am in college as well

if you don't mind me asking how long have you been going?
  • I am currently in my second semester of actually going to the classes, but fourth semester of attempting college. I have also dealt with personal issues that got in the way of me attending school.
  • The dimension hoppers has been updated enjoy.