New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Anyone got any good fanfics to read??

Comments

• I'm not sure on how to explain why I think that she was similar to a comic relief character.
  • edited October 2012
    k

anyway if you want better idea of her personality watch episodes 2 and 6.

did you think kendrix and kaitlin were done right in the fic?
  • Kendrix was done right so far. I don't know for sure about Kaitlin. I am not sure who she is at this moment.
  • Kaitlin is from a show called vr troopers

heres a couple episodes I found on youtube (sorry there few and far between on that site)

you might want to watch both episodes since it's a two part episode

• She was pretty good in VR Troopers, but i don't know enough yet to make a judgement about her character in your story.
  • edited October 2012
    k I think prp might have some episodes that still work but they are download only if that helps.

also this uploader has a few other episodes posted on youtube. not many though.
  • I would prefer to go with the episodes that PRP has if possible.
  • k go onto prp's main page and look under other shows there should be vr trooper episodes listed. I think the mediafile ones still work.
  • My internet service won't allow me to even follow the links on PRP's main page for the downloads at all. I will try to connect to a different wireless connect sometime in the morning.
  • edited October 2012
    k make sure it's not the megaupload links they don't work at all.

speaking of the fic heres the 1st intro/trailer I made (the second isn't up yet due to spoilers)

• That video was really good. Maybe you could help me with the fanfic that I started a while back. All I can say at this moment is that it is basically the way that power rangers would end if the series had to end anytime in the near future.
  • I can possibly try whats the problem?
  • I can figure out the characters for it, but not the actual story line for some reason.
  • where is it set in the timelines?
  • I haven't really figured that out yet. I was kinda thinking towards end of Zordon era, but not sure about that yet. Reason behind that is some of the rangers are from post Zordon era. So it might be similar to yours, but different at the same time.