New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Who Is Your Favorite Ranger Of All Time?

Comments

• I agree with @Nightmere10, it did become the Tommy Show when the green powers were leaving him... it was sad really, though I do love the MMPR series, it kinda dissappointed me that it became so focused around him.
  • edited November 2011
    I wish they had more story lines around other characters. Sure, they all did have some here and there, but (with the exception of few cases) it didn't really help give more of a background/characterize any of the characters

And by that I mean the MMPR/Zeo/Turbo group
  • edited November 2011
    EDIT: Didn't mean to post that twice
  • thats true, but I also feel that Rocky was purely there to fill in the role of the red ranger. he didn't really have many episodes that were focused on his character.
  • edited November 2011
    oops, I double clicked. Sorry
  • I actually wasn't feeling that he was there to fill the role as red ranger. Not all the time at least. I felt like that only when Tommy wasn't there and he was leading everyone into the zord fight. But, I prefer Rocky as another Ranger, not one that's a leader
  • Yh, Rocky's character wasn't one of those people that was good in charge.
  • Because he wasn't supposed to be in charge. And he did fine. I mean, he never had enough experience being a leader because Tommy was always there taking charge. That's why a lot of people say they prefer him as the blue ranger in zeo, but I feel like he was the same near the end of MMPR and all the way through Zeo
  • Yh I do to. His role as the blue ranger showed more to his character in my opinion, but I did like him as the red ranger at times.
  • Yeah, i did too. I just hate how people don't like him because he wasn't a good leader when he wasn't supposed to be in the first place. I like how out of the group of rangers, he was trying to be more like the comic relief
  • lol, when I read the comic relieff bit I thought you were on about the charity show thing they do on Tv every year in the UK then I re-read the line.

But yh i did like him being the funny guy instead of the serious leader that everyone says he should have been
  • Yeah, I know what charity you're talking about. I only really knew about it when I became a fan of McFly. But, yeah, I mean technically Bulk and Skull were doing that for the whole show, but Rocky felt more like it for the group
  • wow you know the charity... first time i've heard an American say they know of comic relief, but yh Bulk and Skull were the relief for the show and Rocky was more for the group because he knew the secret.

Now what are you opinions on Justin?? Was it stupid to have a kid ranger or was it a good idea??
    personally I loved the idea of a kid ranger that grew when he morphed, though justins character did sometimes get on my nerves.
  • I hated Justin being there mainly because it felt more like they had to babysit him the whole time. I understand Saban bringing a kid on because he thought he could get in more viewers by having a kid ranger, but it made me want to stop watching the show because of it. He didn't really come into his own light until the second turbo team, but even then, I preferred them in Space
  • I see your point, but I look back on it now and think that it was a cool idea beacause they never had a kid ranger again, but thats probably because it didnt go to well